Gus

6:22 PM

Finally, the moment we've all been waiting for... may I present to you my beautiful, brand-spanking-new nephew Gus.  We all love him so much already, and I am so eager to meet him I can't stand it!

(Just look at that precious little ole' man!)

I haven't been able to get specific details about how the birth went down... i.e. what exact time and how long labor lasted.  I do know that it was a bit of a long process, but once they got the ball rolling and the drugs were administered then everything ran smoothly and Lindsey handled birthing a baby like a pro! I think he weighed in at 6 lbs 7 oz.

This is the only picture I have so far, but once I kidnap him, I'll post more (Around the world baby instead of Around the world garden gnome) ;)  Just kidding, Lindsey.  But seriously, he's precious, and I want to shake his little hand and then feed him mashed asparagus and beets on a little rubber baby spoon... but that's months away, I think.

Goodbye for now and love to all! Goodnight little Gus Gus... Uncle Joey says "What's Up?"

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images