Chickens!

10:16 AM

My bad... I got so busy with the flurry of activities and things to be done this year that I forgot to make my Wednesday post.  Apologies.

I've been dreaming about "nesting" and where that will be once Joey and I are married and find a place to live.  I can't wait to decorate and hopefully create a beautiful home that is welcoming, creatively stimulating, and not as cluttered as my past abodes (knock on wood).

One of the things I would love to be able to have for my future fantasy home, even though I don't actually see this happening until we have a decent backyard, is a chicken coop.  Free fresh eggs, free fertilizer, and feathered friends sounds like a project that I would love to take on.




Also, check out this AWESOME chicken coop off of etsy...


Goodbye for now and love to all!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images