Summer Kick-Off

7:46 PM

Hey there!

Yeah, so I didn't exactly hold up to my end of the bargain since my last post... eh, sorry about that!  Anywhoooo, there's a whole lot to catch you up on, and that I WILL indeed do... I PROMISE!  For the next couple of weeks, I'm going to bombard you with an assault of catching up.  Most of this swift updating is due to the fact that 1) I'm on SUMMER BREAK!!!! (WooooooHOOOOOOOO) 2) I'm beginning to feel refreshed and ready to rumble with lots of new projects... and... 3) I'm going to kick the summer off by attempting to do the Master Cleanse, or, the Lemonade Diet.


Summertime!!!


I debated as to whether I should talk about this on the blog or not, because I know that it might seem crazy, but I figured, what the hell.  My experience might be helpful to someone else who is interested in attempting the cleanse as well.  So, I'm going to make 10 straight entries documenting the whole process... it might not be pretty, I'm warning you, but if you're at all interested, I'm definitely going to give you the low-down.

Tomorrow is Day1 of my cleanse, and I've already done 4 days of preparation for it.  Those days simply consisted of a mostly vegetarian diet (I ate some delicious catfish on Memorial Day) and a good deal of weaning off of coffee.  To wean myself off of coffee without getting my normal caffeine withdrawal headaches, I decreased my coffee intake dramatically each day, complementing the decrease of caffeine with a B-5 vitamin, until I could go without coffee and still be headache-free.  The last couple of days I have been drinking mostly home-made smoothies to get myself used to an all liquid diet.  Today was my first day that was completely absent of solid foods and, I have to say, it wasn't too bad.  So, cross your fingers for me for the next 10 days and I will take you on this journey with me.

I hope your summer-time is treating you beautifully!  See you tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images