New Year, New Resolutions, New Routine

9:43 AM

Ahhh, the best list-making time of the year!  Lists are so much fun to make and, of course, to slowly mark down and whittle to (hopefully) achievement!

My 2011:
(I thought about 11 for 2011, but then I thought about 2022 and so forth and decided to keep it at an even and attainable "10")


  1. Drink lots of water.
  2. Always be reading a book.
  3. Study and write about, explore, books, movies, art, events, etc., that inspire/"stick" with you.
  4. Pick up a little around the house each day.
  5. Practice the Ukulele and keep a sketchbook/journal daily.
  6. Complete at least 3 items off of my "30 before 30" list.
  7. Stay positive.
  8. Do at least 1 favor for myself and another person daily.
  9. Do some form of healthy, physical activity every day.
  10. And, speaking of exercising, my last resolution is to actually exercise my resolutions.
So there it is!  Happy 2011 everyone, I believe it's going to be a good year :)  Have you made your lists yet?  Do you have any excellent resolutions you would like to share?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images