Tasty Tuesday!

5:42 PM

Hey, hey, hey!  It was becoming a little repetitive posting pictures of Joey and I.  Not that I don't want to look and admire my handsome man all of the time, but you know, I'm ready for just a little bit of a break.  So, I decided to throw something tasty today for a "Tasty Tuesday".

I'm about to drive Joey mad.  No, it's not the laundry.  No, it's not the dishes.  And, no, it's not the litter-box (though this is about to drive him mad as well).  It's this damn song that I've had stuck in my head for about three days now.  I'm playing it as I type... it's that bad.  I'm thinking that the correct approach would be to play it until it has worn out its welcome inside my head.  Yeah... that's what I'm going to do.


Oh yeah. this song has also been in the mix as well, though it hasn't quite been worn into the ground yet.




What do you think? Do you have them stuck in your head as well now? If so, just give me a call and we'll have a dance session. I'd be willing to do it over the phone for out of town folks. Just let me know.


Love to all!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images