Post-Ceremony

8:50 AM

Ok, so we made it official at the ceremony and then it was picture time and onto the reception.  I think I'm going to break this down into two parts (1 for the pictures post-ceremony, and 1 for the reception) for fear of having too many pictures to one post.  I mean, I  don't want to overwhelm you with awesomeness.

Once again, I must thank EVERYONE involved in the making of our wedding.  It was perfect and it was through the help of our family and our lovely friends that our big day was so especially ours!


First of all, isn't this the sweetest son and new father-in-law photo you've ever seen?


For all of you catholics out there, rest assured, we were blessed by my friend Patrick who was recently ordained.



The wedding party and Reverend Carley.  Everyone looked so lovely!


Joey and the ladies!


Me and the boys!


Parents! - Thanks for conceiving us!


OOOOoooo, what did we do!?!


Our rings.  Don't you love the engagement ring Joey picked for me?  It's perfect!


Joey and I being introduced to the reception and walking into our first dance.

I'm going to stop right here, for it seems to be a good stopping point.  If there are some pictures you'd like to see that I haven't added, let me know and I'll add them.  First dances and the reception will be the next post, and then the Honeymoon, my personal book reviews on the books that I read while on the Honeymoon, and then some posts about Joey and I's new place, and then we should be caught up to date.  Pssssst... I'm working on an exciting new project that I can't wait to share with you, but can't just yet... just planting the seed of anticipation for right now!

Goodbye for now and love to all!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images