Wild Bill

12:20 PM


Happy Birthday week to my wonderful Pop!!!  He turned 60 this Wednesday with the grace of an acrobat and the stealth of a cat.  It seems like yesterday the family was fighting over getting dressed in time for school or church... neither of which we were ever very good at being on time for.  He's a handsome and wise man who could easily be mistaken for being at least 10 years younger than he is.  He has been an amazing father and husband, and, while providing us with some of the craziest and most fun adventures through life, has also set an excellent example for us.  I take pride in my selective work ethic (when I choose to focus on something, I will, and consider my self to be very hard-working at it) and I account that learned work ethic to my father who has worked his tail off for as long as I can remember.  So, cheers to a fantastic man!  Happy Birthday, Daddy!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images