Quick Catch-Up

10:20 AM

I got my camera back yesterday, and with it, the pictures from last weekend.  I want to share them with you.  Enjoy!

First off, here are the three dogs from the lost pets fiasco:



All found their homes the next day :)

Then here is a tour of our place when it's actually clean (the workroom is not pictured because it's a giant mess right now).










Then I began to get ready for the party, starting with the cake.  I was trying to go for a rainbow cake, but practice makes perfect, and I need more practice :)





I stacked another cake on top to make it a double decker with icing and strawberries on the inside and then frosted the outside with icing mixed with cool whip! (I'm not sure why there are no pictures of the finished product)

Then, the movie night... 


Darla got dressed up in her Michael Jackson get-up for the night and had a great time socializing... especially with Katherine!


This is the white bedsheet stapled to the fence while we're watching Wet Hot American Summer.  Lots of blankets, chairs, and there's a fire pit with smores going on behind this shot, and a nice little pot-luck set up on the deck.  It was pretty sweet.


And, last, but not least, 


me and two of my favorite ladies cuddled up on the couch together, and...


I told you I'd get a picture with all three of them together!


The End!













You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images