Merry belated Christmas!

9:57 PM

What do you know?  It's been kind of a white Christmas!

The Doodle doing snow patrol.

I hope everyone had a most excellent Holiday season!  Joey and I had an absolutely wonderful Christmas spending time with family and enjoying our first official holiday traditions as a married couple.  I had the house looking beautiful for a second to capture the moment and spend some time relaxing and enjoying the season.  My good buddy McCarley and I had a spare-of-the-moment, world-wind day of crafting, making badass, home-made stockings in about a 3 hour span of time without having much of a clue as to where to begin.  Though I don't have pictures of McCarley's awesome creations, I do have some pictures of Joey and I's stockings.  I have to say, I'm very proud of them!

So, here are a few pics from the holidays:


I've been making these little brooch type thingys out of shiny duck tape, buttons, and really whatever is lying around.  I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with them, but it's been fun creating them.

The Travis-Carr Christmas family layout.

Our Christmas stockings!

Mine... sorry about the crummy picture.

Joey's stocking.

Although every gift I received this Christmas was awesome, there's always one gift that sticks out and this year, for me, it was a beautiful blue Ukulele from Santa.  I've been practicing and will hopefully have a few songs for your patient ears to listen to soon!  I like to name all of my instruments, so, of course, I had to name this one as well.  I LOVE the name Percival, however, that was my french horn's name, and I feel strange using it twice, so as I was contemplating this very important decision, Joey blurted out, "Name it Puke the Uke"... and so, there it was.  Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Puke, my beloved Ukulele...


This is me looking to the future, when I am a rock star of the tiny stringed-instrument genre!

So, how was your Christmas and/or Holiday season?  What was the highlight of the season?  Did you have a favorite gift?  Do share!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images