Scaling the wall...

1:11 PM

I apologize about the absence, but I'm going to be taking about a week long break or so.  I'm just about over this humongous hill and it's going to be a hell of a haul getting over this last bit.  A lot's going on and I need to work my butt off to make sure everything that needs to be in order is.  So, wish me luck.  This Tuesday, my professional portfolio is due and then, this Friday, the final copy of my thesis is due to be handed in for printing and binding.  This coming Friday, if all goes well, I will be handing my keys to Joey and throwing down like it's 1999!  So, if you see me Saturday and I'm speaking another language, then just give me a day or so and I'll be back to normal.  Love you all and I hope that your week goes well.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images