Check it...

9:35 PM

It was indeed time for a change for ye ole' Underbite blog... so, I gave it a hair-cut of sorts... a wardrobe change... a new pair of hot undies, if you know what I mean.  So, what do you think?  Thumbs up or thumbs down?  I've been contemplating this look for a while now, but haven't been completely able to make up my mind, until I finally got tired of the plain white background and text.  I'm also wanting to customize the title bar, however, my scanner is out of order for the time being :( and I've got to figure out how to fix it.

Outside of the blog world and back into reality; I've started back into the school year and I've got to say, there's almost nothing better than having the kids excited to see you again.  It makes teaching totally worth it.  I'm a lucky woman.

I'm pretty excited about my classroom this year and will hopefully have some pictures of it up soon... so hang tight if you're curious and you'll probably get some awesome pictures of my kiddies as well.  One of them thinks my hair is a wig (I had them tug on it in order to determine its authenticity) and another noticed my tattoo and doesn't believe that it's actually real and wants to know where I got it.  Yes, people, they actually inquired as to which tattoo parlor it is that I went to in order to see if it's legit or not.  I told them we'll see if it washes off by the end of the year.  Also, I think I'm going to start posting some of my lesson plans, teacher examples, and/or student examples for my teacher buddies or anyone else who might be interested.

For now, let's live for today.   My plan for tomorrow... we're having a funeral... for "I can't's".  Meet me in the back of the school yard and bring an extra shovel, I've got a grave to dig!

Goodbye for now and love to all!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images