Friday!!!

4:34 PM

I snapped this shot of the most beautiful rose I've ever seen in Florence, Italy.  Oh how I hope to run across its lovely bush again someday!

Pssst... it's Joey's birthday weekend!!!  I'm going to do my best to make sure that it's a fun and enjoyable one while remaining in our family budget.  Wish me luck and if you see him, wish him a beautiful 27th!!!

Ooops... I made your mouth water and then didn't follow up on how to create those delicious fried avocado slices.

And... speaking of mouth-watering deliciousness... check THESE out!  


Who wants to buy me this?

The Gorillaz are about to be on tour in North America during the month of October.  Anyone want to go up to Chicago?

I want to see if I can make this dress.

It's always nice to find people, though they're sometimes few and far between, who love Memphis for what it is, what it should be, and what it can be... all with just a little love.  At ilovememphisblog.com, Kerry, the blog's creator, fearlessly expresses her passion for this wonderful city and all that it has to offer.  Whether your a Memphian or not, check it out!  You may end up wanting to plan a trip here or simply want to get out of the house and explore the city that you live in.  This month the blog is celebrating it's first birthday!  Happy Birthday, I ♥ Memphis!!!

And last but not least... a few plans for the weekend (Joey, don't peek):
  • this
  • hopefully, this
  • a litte bit of this
  • and, perhaps, if we play our cards right, a little bit of this
What are you doing over the weekend?  I hope it's a good one!

Goodbye for now and love to all!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images