Propping my feet up

4:00 PM

My dogs are barking this fine Wednesday, so I'm propping my feet up and working from the couch.  It's been a long day, but I'm determined not to lazy out completely.  So, I'm going to make this post short and sweet.  I need to work on my sketchbook for this years "Project Sketchbook".  It's due by this Sunday and I would like to have it turned in by Friday so I can enjoy the weekend.  Here's hoping I get it done and that it turns out great.  I'll definitely post pictures of the sketchbook once I'm done.  It's been a while since I last dedicated time to personal artwork, so it's been quite enjoyable.


I've been wanting to ride a bike to school (MCA, not MCS) whenever I go, but I still need to work on acquiring one.  And since we're talking about bikes, I like this "rush hour" video:



p.s. - Joey and I are going to start a fun little "experiment" on my Wednesday posts.  More about that later, though.

Hope your Wednesday was as tiring as mine because DAMN sitting down feels sooooooo good right now.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images