Whew, long short week...

3:43 PM

This weekend Joey is going to take me out for my birthday :)  I can't wait for the weekend to begin!  I'm going to start it off with a quick nap with my furry little ladies as soon as I finish this post.  I need to make it a new goal to get a picture of these three all together.

An oldie but goodie of lil "D"
Nugs
and, another oldie but goodie, the Noodle Doodle.  Yeah, she's goofy.

I've been in a crafty mood lately.  I think my body is starving for some creative busy work to relieve myself from my more demanding responsibilities.  Anyway, if anyone wants to join me in my frenzy, I've been at it all week and will hopefully keep it that way for eternity, so if anyone wants to have an Art night, just let me know.  Seriously, don't hesitate to call.

Would you like to go strolling through the wild internet?

I'm loving this pair of boat shoes.

I want to incorporate these mirror stairs into Joey and I's cob house someday...

It's been a loooong short week.  Kind of rough.  So, I've been doing a lot of "busy, take-your-mind-off-of-it" artwork when I get home from work.  Lots of repetition and coloring.  When I saw this swirl picture, my first thought was, "Wow, I bet that was extremely therapeutic".

I've been wanting to take a jab at this project for a while.  I mean, look at how great a man's shirt turns into a woman's skirt!  I've seen one skirt where the arms of the shirt were used as a tie-around waist.  Super-cute!

This video makes me really sad that I didn't see it before I cut my hair, just so I could use my lost single socks to make SOCK BUNS!!!  Why I have never heard of sock buns before is beyond me.  Also, if you're hair doesn't easily curl, but you want it too, then here's another sock bun method; blow-dryer FREE!!!

I'll be making these awesome necklaces soon enough!  Perhaps I could make them available to make at my tie-dye party, whenever that happens.

Do you like moccasins?  Then check out this easy DIY project...AND, if you're a baseball fan, then you'll probably get into this pair of shoes as well...

I contemplated for a while whether it would be appropriate or not to post this on Underbite, but I can't help it.  I LOVE this poster!!! It cracks me up.


I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and that it's as refreshing as running naked through a meadow!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images