Almost finished baby invitation

5:23 PM

So, I have designed my sister's baby shower invitation and I'm hoping that she likes it (she hasn't seen it yet).  She's having a boy and his name will be announced around Thanksgiving week; I can't wait... I have some projects up my sleeves and a name will be required.  Also, it will be nice to be able to identify my nephew as an actual person with a name instead of It, Killer Monkey, or little buddy, although all of those nicknames are fun too.  So, here is the invitation (front and inside), however, baby shower information has yet to be added.

P.S. - Their last name is Hill.  They aren't back-country folk.





I found this video on Boing Boing and found it interesting, fun to watch, and somewhat meditative:

Chris Piascik from Quarter Productions on Vimeo.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images