Happy New Year!!!

12:02 AM

Happy New Year!!! I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful New Year's sealed with either a kiss from their loved one or made merry by the company of good friends.  Goodbye to 2009 and welcome 2010.

This post will be short and sweet.  Cliche', though it is, I'm going to list my resolutions for the new year.  I'm determined to better myself and to stick with my goals, so hopefully, by posting them to the world, their will be more pressure, and therefore more motivation, for me to accomplish them.  So, simple as they may be, here are my New Year's Resolutions:

  • To Quit Smoking... all together.
  • To make it a point to have a real work-out AT LEAST twice a week.
  • To keep a cleaner and more organized home.
  • To really begin to eat healthier (guzzling LOTS of water) and cook more, using healthy meals and saving money by not eating out all of the time.
  • To read at least 15 books this year.
  • To complain less.
  • To get into a routine of posting at least 2 posts per week... one on Wednesdays and one on Sundays.
So, you guys have seen it and you should hold me to it.

Once again, have a wonderful Holiday and may the coming new year be kind!  Goodbye for now and love to all!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images